Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My life in 6

1) We sold our house! I've been packing it up and GoodWilling too much stuff. How do I have so much stuff!? I have mixed emotions about selling this house because BOO I love my house but YAY we will be saving money and working toward our future hopes and dreams. Following God's plan is always best, no?




2) Amy has been in Hawaii for a week and is expected home tomorrow night.
Yolanta spent 4 days in Redmond with my sister.
Katie kind of got freaked out that her sisters were gone and behaved oddly.
This is a whole post in and of itself that I think I'll spend time on soon. Security is a funny thing in the life of a 6 year old who was adopted 2 years ago.

3) A few of my friends went on Missions trips all about the same time and I've loved spending facebook hours looking through pictures of Guatemala, India, Haiti.
Jesus' love is pouring out all over the globe!

4) There are boxes everywhere in my house. Everywhere. And since husband-poo had back surger and can't lift anything or do any kind of strenuous stretching or manipulating, yours truly is doing a lot of it solo. Buff arms comin'up!

5) Portland, Oregon summer has been sucky bo bucky this year.

6) Homeschooling has been almost non-existent this summer despite my goals of continuing on. Sigh. I loaded it up with Soccer Camp, Theater Camp, Outdoor Tillikum Camp, VBS, Hawaii (for Amy), Aunt Camp (for Yolie) and a house move. There's no time for school! :) Though today Yolanta learned the proper use of when to use contractions while helping me pack and lable boxes.

Yolanta's Game's
Yolantas Games
Yolantas Game's
Yolanta's Games
Every moment is a teachable moment.

Alrighty, that's it for me now. Sorry it's not a lot of great info or funny stories or deep thoughts to ponder over. I'm hoping to get a good post in here in a while and maybe change up the design of this ol AbFab blog. Any suggestions of things you'd like to read about? I'll try to sneak in a few light posts more frequently. Enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are amazing JP, with all you do, and all you inspire. I am happy/sad about your house also. Believing with you because I know God has wonderful things for the future of your whole family. xoxo

Anonymous said...

aefefeaf Ccomctpapuftjoqzpgjr, Penis Enlargement Pills sdfsdfswe Penis Enlargement, VuuIOeQ, [url=http://www.buypenisenlargement.com/]Penis Enlargement[/url] fwaefefef. ynaytanyt penis enlargement, bbQrETC, [url=http://www.male-sexual-styles.com]penis enlargement[/url] lrutsltk This is good information that will help others. srjyzent penis enlargement pills, bRgGALs srjyzent penis enlargement bRgGALs, [url=http://penisenlargementkey.com]penis enlargement[/url] rthnBDtTEG jhdjhd~

Julie said...

Hmm.. got some spam?
Anyway, I was just going to chime in that my school plans for the summer did not happen either!
Sounds like you have a lot of exciting stuff going on though. :)

Anonymous said...

nbgtrcdferv11, I'm not sure you guys can add a comment about the products? vimax is the best. We can help out each another commenting on it? I'm not sure. Of course not about products review but tips, fashion, coupon and lots more. Any idea? Thanks!

yh said...

bottes burberry femme
bottes chanel
bottes chanel femme
bottes dior femme
bottes dolce gabbana femme
bottes ed hardy femme
bottes fendi femme
bottes gucci 2012
bottes gucci femme
bottes louis vuitton femme
bottes versace femme