Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy 36th Anniversary, Mom and Dad

My parents were married when they were teenagers.
They came to know the Lord in their adulthood.
My sisters and I grew to love God through their influence and for that, I am eternally thankful.
Mom and Dad are still together, beating odds and stats as if they wrote the book on marriage.

My folks took on the responsibility of raising one of their grandchildren.
They raise him as if he was their son. They love him as if he was their son.
In fact, his name has the word SON in it.

I love you, Mom and Dad.
God loves you.
Mason loves you.


Happy Anniversary.

3 comments:

David Penn said...

Julie's husband loves you. Julie's children loves you.
Digger loves you.
Not sure about Chewbaca.

SuperDave said...

Thanks for the words of praise! Our lives together have been a fulfilling adventure, that is yet unfinished.

My quiver has many arrows.

Psalm 127

SuperDave said...

Chewbaca loves us too. He told me at lunch last week.