Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SPAM -it's not what we're having for dinner

I've been getting a lot of spam in my comments lately.
Inappropriate, nonsensical, mumbo-jumbo type spam.
Some are going to really old blog posts and others appear in more recent ones.
Regardless, I want them to stop. I delete about 3 a day.

I may have to turn on the word-verification thingy which means no more anonymous commenters. Don't forget you can sign up for a google account and not have to give your name if you'd like to leave comments on my (and everyone elses) blogs without giving your name. Just give yourself a nickname and sign-up.






4 comments:

christa jean said...

I KNOW!!! That's why I added it to mine. I was getting yucky links posted in a bunch of my old postings...

Really, people! Who sits around and does this? Makes me irritable!

Okay, I'm done ranting now.

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

mumbo-jumbo nonsense

Jenny said...

I've gotten them as well. Ew.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.