Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture Perfect

For all you readers who like to follow the progress of how my kids LOOK, this post is for you!
I know that on the adoption blogs I read, I always appreciate the photos that show how well the kids are adjusting and shining in the their new life of proper nutrition, unconditional love, new clothes and the security of family.
So for those who'd like to see those things in my girls, here you go!

Amy: age 8
Yolanta: age 7
Katie: age 5

























10 comments:

Kismet said...

Cute little matching outfits!

~K!

Dad said...

KEEEEE-UTE!!!

I wish those were my kids. Oh wait. That's right. They are.

Bwahahahahah :)

Salzwedel Family said...

Such beautiful young ladies!

Jenny said...

Pretty!

christa jean said...

What are you feeding those girls?!! Miracle Grow?! ;-D

I see the next Venus and Serena Williams coming up! Teehee!

Say hi from me and my girls!

Anonymous said...

Ooooolaaalaaahhh.....look at those girls. :)

rs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Such Beautiful girls. Love it!

Molly W. said...

Your girls really are too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

Hiya i am new on this board i hope i will be able to help & contribute here because iv learned a huge amount myself.

Thank you

[URL=http://learnviolinonlinehq.com][B]Learn Violin Online[/B][/URL]