Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girls Night Out in the making

Not only does Cool Moon Ice Cream have a zillion handmade, all natural, funky and delicious flavors to choose from, but they have super cool people who work there, too!

The same night I blogged their flavors, totally on a whim since I was jealous that my parents went there without me, I got an email from them thanking me for the "press" and offering me and my family a free scoop!

Now I'm Fer Sher going there as soon as possible.
Who's coming with me?

9 comments:

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

oh yea... bring me, bring me!

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

btw - your avatar is awesome... cracks me up just about every time, but especially today!

Kismet said...

What??? That is so awesome!

BTW, print that list and take it with you cause you won't remember all the flavors and I didn't see them printed anywhere. The few they have up on the board doesn't cover all the flavors.

Jealous,

~K!

Youthful One said...

FREE Cool Moon Ice Cream?!

Count me in! ;-)

SuperDave said...

Hey Julie, I'm going to Bank of America today! They have super cool money, it comes in 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's, 50's and even 100's! The employees are so nice, they will give you change any way you like it!

Think this will work?

christa jean said...

Hahaha! Grace and I are laughing at your avatar too! She thought you were singing, I thought you were licking an ice cream cone with your whole being.

I'm in town next weekend, wanna go?!

Anonymous said...

I'm family...right?
Rachel :)

Jenny said...

Tell me how it is!

kanishk said...

your avatar is awesome... cracks me up just about every time, but especially today!
home jobs without registration