It's Ten on the Tenth!
I started this last month from this here bloggy friend.
1. There are soooooo many blog posts I want to write that I find myself avoiding my blog. Does that make sense to anyone but me?
2. I want to hold Sarah's twins. There are bizarre phenomenons that happen in the lives of twins and I get this fuzzy neat feeling whenever I'm with them. Don't forget people, I am a twin!
3. Homeschooling my children is easy. But only when it's not hard. Much of the time it is hard. But that's only when it's not easy. I'm not sure what's more challenging: educating my children now that they are getting smarter and smarter and require considerably more than "The opposite game" or "Can you find the letter E?" Or perhaps it's getting harder because I now have three children instead of one child. And they all three have a different learning style and they are all at three different academic stages.
4. The love of my life, much of you know it's name as COFFEE, is starting to betray me. Is it my age? Is it too much of a good thing? My menstral cramps seem more severe when I drink caffeine, and my stomach seems more sensitive to the acidic wonderfulness. I've been drowning in tea as of late to test my suspicions.
5. Thanksgiving will be held at my house this year. It was a crazy idea that swept over me 2 days ago and now I feel a little scrambley. Confident and excited with a hint of frantic panic not far from my nerves.
6. Husband and I went to bed at midnight last night and found ourselves talking in the dark till 2:00am. Tears and laughter, prayer and hand-holding. I don't care how tired I was today, it was worth every second.
7. We might, just might, be putting our house on the market. It's in the early stages of still thinking about it, and we don't even know where we would go if it sold. But I'm feeling the winds of change blowing and it was confirmed with a peace of being willing to let go of my beloved house that I know you all know how much I love.
8. Last week I had the opportunity to hang out with 2 new lady friends. One came over to my house all afternoon and she was intrigued about the life and experiences of an adoptive family. So either I freaked her out or sparked a serious interest. We'll see. The other friend I went over to HER house for the afternoon and turns out we have lots in common and will probably grow to be fast friends. I'm excited to see where both these new friendships are headed.
9. I have zero upper body strength. I can do, quite literally, three push-ups. Sakes alive I'm weak! My long time ago friend but current facebook friend Sarah B sent me a link to go for the Hundred Push-Up Training Plan. Think I'll start that...tomorrow.
10. I'm off to take a bubble bath and read a book. Doesn't that sound divine!?