Sunday, September 20, 2009

MVA Update

Doc said not to run yet.
I won't have that long of a wait, though. Within the next month or so. Yay!


I'm feeling pretty great, really, but am pained with neck strain, a few headaches and a confusion about things now and then.


I'm confident that my health plan is the right one with the natural remedies and acupuncture and prayer.


Thank you so much for the comments, emails and concern. You guys are AbFab. :)


My friend Angela is doing well, too. She has ailments and issues regarding her neck like me, and is on a great path of recovery that her ND has come up with. Love you, Ang!




6 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you are healing.

Tiffany said...

Glad Ang is doing ok too, especially with her neck and back. Glad doc said you can be on the road again soon too. Sorry you are walking thorugh all of that though, especially the emotions part. Ick.

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you guys are ok! Not so sure about those needles though :~) ouch!

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

I SWEAR I just finished posting on my blog about acupuncture and THEN I checked my reader...weird!

I am praying for you and Angie's recovery. It is amazing how long these things can take sometimes, but I'm sure God will make yours speedy.

SuperDave said...

I discovered the source of your pain. SOMEBODY STUCK NEEDLES INTO YOU. Come over, I'll get my pliers...

christa jean said...

Yikes!!! That picture makes me squirm! Maybe that's why I'm freaked by tattoos too... although, I do know a tattoo artist personally now... hmmm.

So happy you are faring better!