Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What should I blog about?










Have you ever been folding laundry and thinking of a blog post but then think things like
-That's too boring
-That's too personal
-That's too uninteresting
-That will take too much time to compile the photos
-That will take too much time to compile my thoughts
-That's copying someone else's blog
That's where I am right now.
I've got a few things floating around in my head but for the life of me can't figure out a great post for you all to feast your eyes on.
I made a list a while ago of things I'd be blogging about in the upcoming months...but they're all intense and will require lots of thought and fine writing.
Beats posts like this, right!?
Will get to it. I'm enjoying reading YOUR blogs, though. Keep writing!
Happy Holy Week.

4 comments:

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

Amen sista... so there. Must be something in the air

SuperDave said...

Blog about training vs race day. I know I find that facinating.

Jenny said...

I hear ya. Look at mine: www.radiantmotherhood.blogspot.com

It's bone dry these days...

Salzwedel Family said...

I've been feeling the same way. It all just seems way to boring to blog about.