Tuesday, February 24, 2009

8 Things (to pass as an updated Blog Post)


1. Spent Thursday through Sunday at Cannon beach with my husband. Luxuriously wonderful.


2. Am nursing 3 girls back to health as they are all suffering from a cold.


3. Giving my husband routine back massages as he threw it out doing yoga on the Wii.
(snicker snicker).


4. Reading the book Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. I was only mildly fond of his other book Blue Like Jazz but I'm enjoying this one more.


5. Homeschooling 3 brilliant children.


6. Training for a half marathon that's coming up in May.


7. Longing to blog but haven't felt all bloggy and wordy lately.


8. Ready for summer.

5 comments:

SuperDave said...

Funny, in a "what I did on my summer vacation" kinda way.

Jenny said...

I like Winter. I really do. But I'm quite fond of your #8 as I am ready for sunkissed cheeks, flip-flops and daughters spending days in their swim suits.

Amy Whalen said...

Thank you for number three. Now I know why you laughed so much at my sleeping wii status update.

Molly W. said...

I loved Blue Like Jazz, will be eager to hear what you think of this one.

Dave+Steph said...

Hey Julie...great job running! You inspire me. I just had to ask you if you've read Miller's To Own a Dragon? I couldn't get into Blue Like Jazz, but I could put To Own a Dragon down until I was done....and that NEVER happens to me. I usually quit reading a book half way through...I am strange I know. :) Love ya and miss ya tons.