Friday, January 16, 2009

Family Fun TV -- But where is it?



Does anyone know where I can go to watch Full Episodes of the Brady Bunch -online- for FREE?

I've tried extensive Google searching and can only find 30 second clips or a site to BUY the episodes.

Maybe the free doesn't exist.

I think my girls would adore this show just as much as I adored it when I was little!
So cute and wholesome. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

The winner who knows where to find what I'm looking for gets 2 stars on the star chart!!


Or does anyone know where I can get the whole series for way super cheap?

11 comments:

Molly W. said...

Hmm...maybe check ebay? I otherwise don't know, but man, I loved that show too!! Classic.

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

I think we have "A very Brady Christmas" Shane got it as a gag in the company gift exchange a couple of years ago... he was really disgusted...he may have tried to regift it since. If we have it, it's yours. This in no way implies my dislike, or, for that matter, like for the Brady Bunch.

christa jean said...

I just heard about a site called hulu.com where you can watch TV shows and even full-length films for FREE! Haven't checked it yet, but maybe you'd find the good ol' oldies on there?!

DotBlogger said...

Yes, I've tried Hulu but they don't have The Bunch.
I've tried ebay but it's too expensive.

Thanks for the great ideas, though, everyone!

Still looking for the 2 star winner.

SuperDave said...

Pirate's...

SuperDave said...

I found copies at the Multnomah County Library. For Free. Stars pleeze...
http://catalog.multcolib.org/search/a?searchtype=Y&searcharg=brady+bunch&SORT=R&searchscope=1

Kismet said...

It is on TVLand (Comcast channel 64 in the PDX area). Starts at 0530 tomorrow morning (set your DVR) and loops a couple times.

Have fun!

~K
http://www.tvland.com/schedule/index.jhtml

Tiffany said...

No offense taken Sarah:)

If you can't find it, just come over here and watch us fix our bikes and sing Sunshine Day.

The G's said...

I have been getting these from Netlfix for the girls and they love them.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

My kids LOVE the Brady Bunch. I get them in the mail through Blockbuster.com

They were an excellent diversion this summer in the van on our marathon road trip!

Sounds like you got some good tips though. And I agree...the older episodes are better for kids.

ames said...

Tiffany, you are hilarious!