Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 27th

Happy Birthday to Me!


We just had the Christmas we'd been waiting for for over 2 years.
I've got pictures and stories to tell about it for it surely was absolutely fabulous.


Yolanta and Katie's first Christmas here with their forever family...it was monumental!

And every second was special. I'm thankful we got to be with family despite the snowy weather, for this was one of THE christmas in our lives.
But I haven't posted about that yet! For today is my birthday and I think I'll go back to bed.

Also, Happy Birthday to my Twin Sister! Love you. It's weird, we're twins and she's turning 34 and I'm only turning 24. Shrug.

11 comments:

Kismet said...

happy happy birthday to you! May your day be filled with joy and laughter.

xoxox

~K!

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

hugs, hugs, hugs

Happy Day to you and your much older sister

Husband said...

You sure look 24 but have the wisdom of a 44 year-old. Average = 34. I love you hot-stuff.

ames said...

Happy Birthday awesome lady!!!

acceptancewithjoy said...

You're 24 with 10 years of experience? I am way, way more experienced than that. I have 21 years of experience and I am quite good at 24 now.

Perhaps on my birthday I will become 25 ~

Happy Birthday!!!

Becoming Me said...

Happy Birthday!

SuperDave said...

You are 24 and your twin is 34? Hhhmm, that makes me 40, right?

Amanda P said...

Happy Birthday Julie (we have the same background- weird, because I too, am 34. )

PS- You're hilarious

Julie said...

We really do have a lot in common. LOL
Adoptions, names, and now birthdays. Dec. 27th was my 30th bday!

Julie said...

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday! Sorry I forgot to say that!

Molly W. said...

Ah, Happy Birthday Julie!! (a little late) :) Hope it was GREAT!