Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The name of the fish is HULK

Here is an email from my dad.


I need a home for my fish. He is a Colossoma macropomum. He is now 13 inches long and about 7 inches tall. He needs to be in a pond. I have checked with the pet store and they said they do well in ponds. It is illegal to let it go in a stream or public pond. Anybody know of someone who has a pond, that maybe have Koi already in it?



Any of my local friends able to help out? Anyone have a pond? Or a pool they're not swimming in? You know how to contact me. Poor Hulky needs a new home where he can spread his wings. Gills. Fins? I dunno. I don't speak fish.

2 comments:

Becoming Me said...

Beautiful fish! Sorry I cannot help you out. I wanted to stop by again and thank your for your kind comment on my 100th post post. :-) I know I've told you this before but your family is gorgeous. Blessings

ames said...

Tim & Maryl have a koi pond, if they are still in Aloha.