Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Favor

Do you have a cute dad?
I do.
My friends agree.

Don't let the fact that he's short, is cute and has a yellow blog fool you. He's very much a boy.
Check out his latest post about loving cars.

He's new to blogging. Don't forget, he's a Grandpa...see? How cute is that that a Grandpa blogs!?

Anyway, he's self-conscious that no one reads his blog. Oh c'mon, when you first started blogging didn't you sit there for a half a day hitting refresh hoping to have everyone you know leave a comment?

I did.

Will you do me a favor? Go to his blog and leave him a comment. He's so proud of his latest post about his cars, and quite frankly, it really is impressive.

I'm also going to get him hooked up with a counter so he can see that even though there are no comments, there are still readers. Hopefully this will encourage him to keep web logging his adventures and memories.

My parents are the best grandparents in the world.

Thanks everyone!
Here are my parents at a theater where they took the grandkids to see a live production of Jungle Book.

6 comments:

SuperDave said...

WHAT? You make me sound like an old feeble grampa beggin' for comments!! If I didn't have to take Bill Gates out for lunch, right after my 20k run with Phil Knight, I'd come over, and, and, I don't know what. Besides I have to go to the bank and cash my check from Google for having the #6 blog on the planet! Maybe I'll buy a 1970 AAR 'Cuda. Look it up! But hey, feel free to comment while you're there...

Amanda P said...

Guilty....I read and didn't comment. First "man blog" I've read, in fact. But as for tonight, it'll have to wait. Packing awaits me. :) Off to Portland.

Youthful One said...

I've read everything on his blog -even the car episode- BEFORE you posted this!

Last night, in fact, I read everything on his blog that I hadn't already read (which was everything after the waterbed incident) and then I scooted over to your mom's blog and read a bunch there.

I agree - you DO have a cute Dad and I really enjoy reading his blog. I just thought he might find it weird that I'm reading it, since he probably has no clue of who I am. Since I don't subscribe to blogs via a feed service, I thought he'd find it even weirder if I asked him to add me to his email list for his blog. Otherwise, I find his writing entertaining enough that I would subscribe to it.

I'll make some random comment for the sake of him knowing I'm reading his blog - randomly - because I'd hate for him to give it up, thinking nobody was reading it. :D

Kismet said...

Your mom is a fox!!


~K!

Molly W. said...

Ahh, way to go dad!!

Jenny Kay said...

Now the whole family that has a computer is blogging! Go us!

www.radiantmotherhood.blogspot.com