Friday, August 29, 2008

Say AHHHHHH

My cute brown babies love to open their mouths when I take a picture of them.
I dunno why.
I usually let them do an open mouth picture before or after I ask them to make pretty smiles.


They'd make the dentist happy.
And speaking of dentist, don't these girls have lovely teeth!?


It may be hard to tell, but they are pretty and white and straight. Apparently beans and rice and good dental hygiene are the important parts of a Haitian orphanage.


Things are going well on our roller coaster adventure of adoption/transition. I started to tell my long-legged dancer friend as well as House of Homer about some of the challenges we're facing regarding sisterhood with Amy. That's a heavy topic filled with emotion (all over the scale) so I'll save it for another day.



Until then, enjoy this picture of my silly girls.

Oh how my heart is doing incredible things as it wraps itself around three girls.

4 comments:

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

They are so STINKING BEAUTIFUL! Love those teeth, smiles, eyes, ALL of it!

Love Amy for how she is enduring... patience and compassion and love is growing as she learns.

have I said this before? The Penn's rock!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I just read some of your posts that I'm incredibly behind on, and wow...your girls are just beautiful! I love their smiles. Just looking at those happy faces makes me smile too.

Happy Saturday!

Molly W. said...

they are so precious!

Amanda P said...

I have loved reading about your journey (and getting to know you a little, as a friend of you twin) with your sweet girls. I will be praying that sisterhood will take as well as the adoption has. You're doing an awesome work, loving those three!