Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's hope your blogging is better than mine

Sorry to have been gone from blogging for a while...and what a boring post with which to leave you!



Well, this one isn't all that exciting either. I've just been pretty busy lately and haven't had too many extra moments to write out the exciting adventures of my life as a mother of three.



I'd like to send you over to Transforme, though, she's got a great post for today about communicating with children. Very good.


Yes, I know. She has three children, too, and still has time to write excellent posts. I'm still learning, okay!?



So, I think I'm getting old. When I get out of bed I walk to the bathroom like an old lady. This morning I did some yoga stretches and I do indeed feel better after getting the kinks out. Then I had a cup of coffee and probably should have had a glass of water instead.





Well, I call it yoga but really it was just a 30sumthin lady on the floor contorting her body till her muscles felt funky. Oh, and with three children falling on and off me laughing all the while.





Along with my desire for early morning devotions, I should get up even earlier for proper stretching. I hear it's really good for you.





Okay, I promise next post will not be about how old and boring I am.

Oh, but I did read this scripture today and would like to share it.

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.
1 Peter 3:15

3 comments:

Youthful One said...

We all know my blogging is nothing compared to yours. Oh wait. I have five kids - can I use that for my excuse?

Strangely, I find it encouraging to hear of your early morning stretching. (Maybe it's misery loving company.) No, it's really inspiring - as I don't do enough stretching myself, and I often have a really hard time with my old lady back when I first climb out of bed. I've never thought of sharing a good stretching time with my kiddos.

I also like the way that version places the emphasis in that verse, "Be prepared... to give the reason for the HOPE YOU HAVE."

christa jean said...

Tee Hee!
You are never boring, always funny.

And while I'm bloggin' away, my kids are arguin' over a toy and I'm hollerin' "Hey, give that back!" So much for great communication, eh? But that is why I blog about it, because I desire it!

TheWinnFamily said...

I don't exactly know what I did but I too feel like an old lady! The past 2 days when I've gotten out of bed I've barely been able to turn my head, my neck is all out of whack! what the heck?!!