Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're Home

We're Home!



Our emotions are all soaring with so many feelings and so much love.

Thank you to everyone who showed up at the airport. Having so many friends and family there made us feel so incredibly loved. And even though they don't know it yet, the girls are thankful, too!



What an absolutely fabulous support system we have! And those who couldn't be there, I know in your heart you were.



We are looking forward to seeing everyone and having you get to know our Yolanta and Katie. You will love them.



Amy is so thrilled to have her sisters home. She feels like she is in a dream, she says, for we've been waiting so long! But they're here. Finally! Thank you, Lord!



Thank you, Sarah, for updating your blog so thoroughly every step of the way. It felt good knowing that all our friends and family we're being kept apprised of our journey with such great detail and love.



I've got so many more things to say and thanks to more people and stories to tell!

But I haven't slept in days and I smell like a third world country. So I'm off to the showers and to my own bed and to drift off while saying my prayers to God thanking Him for my family.



My family. Home at last.

9 comments:

Cherie Bolton said...

Julie,
I am so bummed we didn't make it to the airport. We were planning on coming but when it changed to tonight it just didn't work for us. We are heading out of town in the morning.
I am bringing you dinner next week, hopefully I can meet the girls then and brush up on my Creole! Congratulations!!!
Love,
Cherie & Family

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

David, Julie and Amy - thank you for sharing your journey with us thus far.

David, Julie, Amy, Yolanata, and Quetelene - now the real journey begins, and thank God you have each other to travel with.

Bless you all, you 5 wonderful people!

acceptancewithjoy said...

We just watched clips of Yolanta's graduation on Bryn's blog today. Congratulations.

christa jean said...

For not having slept and supposedly smelling, you looked Fabulous!
How do you do it?! ;-D

As I lay in bed last night, my heart was filled with such joy with the knowledge that you too were all together in your own home.
smooches

Michelle said...

I can't even imagine how happy and peaceful you must feel having all 3 of your girls home. Enjoy!

ames said...

Praise the Lord God for this wonderful culmination to years of dreams. I loved the pics on Sarah's site and sooo wish I could have been there for that celebration. But please tell me the big party will be after the 15th? Anyway I'm so so so happy for all of you. I cannot wait to see the whole family together in person, and Amy as big sis. :)

Alicia said...

wow, congratulations!

Kareer Woman said...

Welcome home and what beautiful additions you've made to your family, congratulations and the very best of wishes to each of you!!!

Kelli said...

SO Exctited for you guys!!

may some time when im in portland i will see ya guys!

Blessings!

Kel