Monday, July 21, 2008

Photo Caption Request

I love this photo.

My daughter Amy has many thoughts running around her pretty little head and sometimes I'm privy to know them...other times I can only guess.


She had been up on top of the play structure for quite awhile when I snapped this shot and I can only make grand assumptions as to what she was thinking at the time.


Is she thinking about her new sisters?
Is she thinking about what she wants for lunch?
Is she thinking about High School Musical?

Dunno.

This picture definitely needs a caption. A title.

"Lost in Thought" is overused.
"Nice Nostrils" loses the purity of the photo.

Who's got the award winning caption for this photo?

10 comments:

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

Psalm 131

Lord, my heart is not proud; my eyes are not haughty. I don't concern myself with matters too great or awesome for me.
But I have stilled and quieted myself just as a small child is quiet with its mother.
Yes, like a small child is my soul within me.
O People of God, put your hope in the Lord- now and always.

Kismet said...

Flesh of my flesh


~K!

christa jean said...

Dreaming of Forever

orrrr...

Math is so easy

TheWinnFamily said...

I've been trying to think of something clever but nothing is coming to me! Sure cute though!

Anonymous said...

It's good to be Queen...

The Dad

Kismet said...

Is The Dad realy Grampy?

~K!

DotBlogger said...

Yes, Amy's Grampy. DotBlogger's dad.

Shane said...

Contentment at it's best


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contentment

Tiffany said...

"Man, I sure do love the B Family."

Okay, okay, I am sure that is not what she's thinking.

She's probably trying to find an answer to the world peace question so, when they ask her at the Miss America pageant, she will have a ready answer (unlike the blonde girl last year)!

dkuroiwa said...

"...imagine..."

I love this photo.
I'm not sure how I got to your blog, but I'm glad I did. (Maybe from Gina!?)
All your daughters are beautiful.
I'm looking forward to reading more!
Have a great day.
debbie