Saturday, July 5, 2008

Adjusting

Hello everyone,
Just a quick note as the girls are pouring water from one container to the other (yes, right here on the carpet next to me. Things are wet here. Very wet. All the time).

Things are going well and, as expected, are challenging.

Since we came home in the evening and didn't get home till late, and the next day was the 4th of July, and since I had both sisters in from out of town and other relatives and friends around, we've had lots o' people and late nights.
Not easy for adjusting.

So we're going into lock-down. :)

You don't know it, but I just took a break from the computer because Yolanta sneaked a banana upstairs and mashed it in a bowl with water and I needed to drink said gourmet meal. Wow. The things a mother will do, eh?

Anyway, with all the visitors, I need to make sure the girls know who is mom, who is dad, who is sister. There's been some confusion.

We're all doing great, just expected adjustment issues. Please continue to pray.

Thanks for all the emails (I still have 84 in my inbox that have been there for days. I'll get to them soon). Also, I'll send out pics or link to them, soon, too.

Okay, gotta go clean up banana water.

7 comments:

christa jean said...

Thanks for the update! I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been dying to hear what's happening in your home! ;-D
Take all the time and space you need, we'll keep praying. Prayer changes things.

christa jean said...

You'll be writing a book on all this one day, won't you!!!
A best seller, no doubt!
smooch

Youthful One said...

YUM!
Banana water!

The update is precious. Brings me tears.

Will continue to pray.

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

ooh I love the creative play. me thinks that Yolanta just might be akin to Mr. Zakey... did you see a twinkle in her eye?!

What a great time of discovery for you.

Don't worry about getting the pics or stories out now for anyone else's need to know, we can wait... just try to do your own video diary or something so you can retell all the fun, silly, gourmet details to them later, when they are all grown up.

Miss you, love you, what a wonderful season for you.

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you! What a huge answer to prayer to have your family all together finally! God is awesome. I will contine to pray for you and all the adjusting that will be taking place. You are amazing, what lucky girls to have you for a mom!

Kismet said...

You are the perfect mother for all 3 of your girls.

What a blessing.


~K!

www.kismet.com

Julie said...

Thats wonderful. Lock down is probably for the best right now. Enjoy those new darlins. :)