Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mini Vacation

Hello Peeps, (I don't think I'm cool enough to say that word. I can't stop thinking of those Easter candies)

I'm in Redmond and probably won't be updating my blog for the next few days.
Thanks for the comments, emails and prayers regarding my Haiti Girls.
God is already on the move...I can feel it.
Your support and a little R&R with my sister is just what I need.

Personal Notes:
  • Thanks for the email, CJC. Those pictures bring back good memories. Smooch.
  • Don't get too lonely Kismet~!
  • Every time I hear the word chickee, I've been thinking of you, DCB! That name is AbFab.
  • Don't forget to send me that email address, TB.
  • Sorry I didn't join you at the zoo, SV. Your post made me feel guilty!

Have a Fab day. It's hot here in Redmond! Neener Neener!

2 comments:

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

you deserve it... have a blast.

Hannah can't stop talking about the girls, I think she already considers Katie a new bff. How cute is that?

I wasn't trying to MAKE you feel guilty.

love ya

Kelli said...

Redmond? thats close by me, maybe i will see ya around. Enjoy your R&R!!

lovies!

Kel