Saturday, June 28, 2008

Itinerary

Hello lovely friends and family,

Thank you all so much for your prayers, love and support.

We just can't believe it's finally here!

If you'd like to meet us at the airport, we get home Wednesday July 2nd at 10:50pm.

I don't know what gate yet, so Sarah has agreed to update her blog on Wednesday with the info.

So check HERE at SARAH's BLOG on Wednesday evening to find out if our plane is on time and what gate my cute little family will be walking through!


E.X.C.I.T.E.D.


4 comments:

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

I keep finding myself moved to tears of joy every time I let myself think of those Haitian princesses. I imagine what it will be like for you to get into that cab and pull away from the orphanage with the girls cuddled in your arms. I'm sure neither you or they will want to remove that cuddle the entire long flight home.

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

So when you get back, and have a minute you'll need to change your profile... get rid of that "eagerly anticipating"

Julie said...

Oh how I wished I lived near you! I would be at the gate all smiles!! :)

Feathering My Nest said...

I'm so happy for you Julie. Your in my prayers. Kathi