Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Inspi(red)


Here are five things that inspired me today.


Answering a question about what I do to be a joyful mommy

For I was inspired to continue doing what I'm doing, and to look for additional ways to create joy in my home.


Sitting with my daughter helping her do wacky puzzles and logic games

For I see the educational benefit of getting her brain stirring and see the relational benefit of touching and being together.


Receiving confirmation from our adoption agent that the Consulate received our final documents

For I believe we are moments away from going to Haiti to bring home our daughters.


Reading this scripture while searching for something different for a friend

We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. Romans 8:26

For I don't always know what to pray for a hurting friend, or for the prolonged adoption process or my own iniquities.


Hearing my sister brag about how thoughtful her husband is

For I am reminded that thoughtfulness is nothing to overlook and to be considerably more thoughtful to those I love.


Maybe I'll make this a weekly thing. To list five AbFab things that inspired me that day.

Where you inspired today? Wanna share one of them with me?

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Are you on your way?????? !!!!!!!!!!

Blessed Mama of 4 said...

I'm inspired by how you share and how purposeful you are!!

I was also inspired by my son who presented a gift to a play mate within minutes of them walking in the door...last time we saw this playmate, he was mean to Noah. How Christ-ish! (oops, there i go bragging on my kids again!)

Becoming Me said...

What a wonderful post. Your heart is precious!

FishMama said...

I wanted to thank you for participating in the Joyful MOM conversation on my blog. I was really blessed by your input and the conversation as a whole.

Hope you'll come back this weekend for the Chocolate Party! www.lifeasmom.com

Genny said...

What a great post!