Friday, May 2, 2008

Benjamin Blaise Harris

Most people know that Sean and Jamie adopted Benjamin, who is the little brother of my Haitian daughters. If you didn't know that before, well now you do.

We had them over for dinner last night and it was so much fun!

Here is a picture of Jamie and Benjamin in Haiti when Jamie and I went to visit the kids 16 months ago.







And here is a picture of him last night.




He'll be two in July.

Did having the Harris' here last night make me long for my girls? You betcha! And it also made me trust that God's timing is perfect.

Sean brought an absolutely fabulous video of his trip to Haiti to pick Benjamin up. I had sent pictures and toys with him to give to my girls and I got to see them at the orphanage holding the gifts. They looked straight in to the camera and I could see through the TV screen and into their eyes and I just know they want to come home.

Soon girls. I promise.

Here are some more pictures of last night.

Their two daughters are Mackenzie and Meghan.






2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It is so nice to see pictures of Benjamin! He is EXTRA cute. Precious little man he is. He fits in so beautifully with the Harrisses. It is wonderful that you all got to get together too. I am sure there will be many more dinners - and next time the girls will be joining you:)

Kismet said...

What a precious precious boy!
I'll bet you couldn't wait to get your hands on him!

~K!

kismet.blogs.com